Skip to content
We know the investment you’ve put into hotel space, attendee registration fees, commitments to sponsors and exhibitors and more may have caused some stress for your upcoming event.
There’s no need to cancel all together. Technology continues to play an important role in events, from both a planning and experiential viewpoint.
Virtual attendance at events is now becoming a serious competitor in the event world. We have officially reached the point of experiencing an event without actually having to be there in person.
So how do you plan to move your event online?
Spin Event Management can help your organization:
• Review the in-person event and the implications to postpone or cancel
• Provide alternatives and considerations
• Utilize existing or recommend technologies
• Execute & plan virtual event
• Create marketing & communication programs to ensure information is shared internally/externally regarding contingency plan and final decision